- If you want me to read your novel, please have it in English, edited first, then formatted properly. If I do not like a book, I will not review it. If I like it, you will get 5 stars.
- You must have a completed novel, no missing chapters and a proper ending.
- Each of those books that will be in a series must be ended properly. In other words, they must stand on their own.
I have standards, I am sure you do as well. I do not review books with blatant sex or foul language, violence is okay if appropriate to the chapter it is in.
Books I prefer to read, Historical fact/fiction, Science Fiction/Fantasy, Young adult, Action-Adventure all with a strong male lead, I will consider others but ask first. I read many books each month so I have limited time.
Here is the deal. I have been ripped off by several unscrupulous authors.
4. Because of this you must send me a receipt from Amazon, for a Kindle or Paperback copy of one of my books (Prime/Unlimited is okay you can still send a receipt). Within 24 hours I will send you the same for the book I bought that YOU want me to review. Why? Because when we do a review we both get a Verified Purchase, we both win. If you do not want to review my book, or cannot give it 5 stars, I will do the same. We both lose.
5. Either way we both made a sale.
6. One other thing, you must actually read one of my novels, not skim over it. When posting your review, it must be in your name, and it must be a verified purchase. Anything less is ripping me off. I put a lot of effort into your book and promotion, I expect you to do the same with mine.
Agree to review one of these books:
We will approve each other’s review before they are posted.
I will put the review on this blog, Goodreads, Twitter, Google, Google+, Digg, and Amazon. Not only that, I will promote those reviews through this website. In return you will read and Review my books on Amazon USA, UK, EU and AUS, and preferably Goodreads. I take great pride in my reviews because I actually read the book!
Email: remmymeggs at gmail dot com